Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow

tribunal for high rate mobility, really scared :/

Hi registered on here years ago but never got round to using it!!! I have a daughter who is 11 with asd & adhd. She has high anxiety levels and severe sensory difficulties. She also has a severe executive functioning disorder. We have had our application for hrm ongoing for a year and will in the next week have to sit in a tribunal and am so scared. Would appreciate any tips anyone has? Thank you very much!!

Hi registered on here years ago but never got round to using it!!! I have a daughter who is 11 with asd & adhd. She has high anxiety levels and severe sensory difficulties. She also has a severe executive functioning disorder. We have had our application for hrm ongoing for a year and will in the next week have to sit in a tribunal and am so scared. Would appreciate any tips anyone has? Thank you very much!!

I recieved some helpful advice from the National Autistic Society Welfare rights, they submitted useful information on Severe Mental impairment, and severe behavioural problems the band that is very difficult to prove but there is some useful information in it.

So I recommend you contact National Autistic Society Welfare rights line.

http://www.autism.org.uk/our-services/advice-and-support/welfare-rights-service.aspx

JsMumx

Edited by JsMum

I recieved some helpful advice from the National Autistic Society Welfare rights, they submitted useful information on Severe Mental impairment, and severe behavioural problems the band that is very difficult to prove but there is some useful information in it.

So I recommend you contact National Autistic Society Welfare rights line.

http://www.autism.org.uk/our-services/advice-and-support/welfare-rights-service.aspx

JsMumx

Hi Jsmum, thank you so so much for your help, really appreciate it!!! Just realised you also sent me a really long reply earlier this year when I posted once before. I feel awful as had major probs with my pc and couldn't get onto any sites so I don't think I replied :( Have re-read and it is so helpful, thanks again Rainbow xx

No worries, another thing about HRM it is almost garenteed you end up at Tribunal for HRM, it is the hardest of the sections of benefits to prove you are entitled to, so many parents are put off going to a tribunal so ensure you attend, once you have been intouch with the NAS WRS I am sure you will not be as scared.

Good Luck,

JsMumx