smiley1590

confused .com about virgin mobile contract ...???

i signed up to virgin contract now totally confused and anxious i started late sept i signed up ... the deal was for first 3 months £5 and £10 after that but don't get it as £10 for cred and £5 for insuracne incase lose or phone get stolen i looked my account details on line and it says that i get my allowances texts n free calls 500 free texts and 100 call time but direct payment came out of my bank on 8/10 of £9.00 exactly and it saying my balance outstanding at the moment is £11.00 i rang up virgin and they said next direct debit payment comes out 10 working days from allowance date of 23rd of each month so next time round it be 9/11 don't get any of this any one explains figures clearer to me i also did a competiton on loose women on ITV wondering if it a charge of £1 or if they forget charge me £10 at the start but when frist signed up had to pay a fee get it delivered etc can't meba how much that was either but gave card details on the phone when ordered so surely should have come straight out? made from that any one make sense out of this? scared incase i owe them money i think being parnanoid like to be in front .... i don't want to be in debt don't get the odd amounts ? don't want them to over charge when i ring virgin they hard to understand what they syaing when i gor social anxiety on the phone i'm gettin stressed out alot! HELP! nyone break it down for into steps

XKLX

Hi

If you were having to pay the 3 months at £5 up front plus £5 for insurance that would make £20. You've paid £9 and owe £11.

Don't know why they wouldn't take the whole amount - that's the whole point of direct debit, it can vary so that whatever you owe can be paid each month.

When you say £10 for cred, is this shown on your bill as credit? The monthly amount you pay is basically for credit - you pay each month and get so many texts and calls included.

Beware of entering competitions on a mobile as the costs are very different to landline. Read all instructions carefully about what it costs for mobiles.