Sign in to follow this  
Bluesbreaker

My band #2

So here's VooDoo MaGiK once more this time with a rough version along with outtakes of 'The Passenger', a song originally by Iggy Pop and the Stooges.

I was disappointed as I was told to keep my T- Shirt on... shame... I wanted to show the Iggy within haha! :D

I am singing this time, normal vocalist was off and away this week. I do tryand pose a little bit near the end, and Although i think it does look good i do find it funny! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_LMBllU6KE&feature=player_embedded

here it is and enjoy :D

Can I add, when I posted last night I realised that the guitarist was doing a rude Gesture...

So sorry If that has offended people, so Just in case you want to watch it, thats at the beginning, I think the Guitarist was having a go at the teacher behind his back (bit of a sour note for our band)

Can I add, when I posted last night I realised that the guitarist was doing a rude Gesture...

So sorry If that has offended people.

Hi bluesbreaker - Can't say for sure (for sure), but I'm fairly sure no one would take huge offence, so don't sweat it...

Iggy Pop's a bit of an acquired taste, so I'm sure it's probably that more than anything! As for 'revealing the Iggy inside' - these days he looks more like a skeleton than most skeletons, so you'd need an x-ray machine rather than just taking your shirt off :lol:

Never a big fan of the stooges, but this definitely among the half dozen or so I did like:

(couldn't find an audible version by the stooges so had to plump for the cover!)

Keep banging away, but my guess if you're looking to the forum for feedback you might do better, sadly, with take that covers! :oops:

L&P

BD :D

So sorry If that has offended people, so Just in case you want to watch it, thats at the beginning, I think the Guitarist was having a go at the teacher behind his back (bit of a sour note for our band)

I thought he was swearing at you behind your back.

I thought he was swearing at you behind your back.

No I spoke to him, at the beginning I go 'go on Lee get out' and Lee is our tutor, And the Guitarist hates the bloke with a passion at the moment, cause the tutors are picking on my guitarist for this and that, when he has to travel 35 miles just to get there!!! me and the guitarist have now decided that we are going to grass up the others for being late and stuff, one girl called in Ill when she wasn't in order to go to France with her family the other week, not only breaching colllege terms but also an assessment for her band.

so that's the hand gesture sorted... lol

Baddad, thanks for the comments and video :)

I know what you mean with the Take That songs!!! I just post it so people can watch it if they fancy :)