Sign in to follow this  
munty13

Hello

Wanted to say hello.

I'm pretty sure I have Aspergers, though I'm still waiting on a clear diagnosis. It seems I lack obvious compulsive traits (if only they fully realised how much I obsessively torture myself about my lack of social ability)

I am an electrician, though I've not worked for a year or so (I find being around people increasingly difficult, and I know it is harder and harder for them to be around me) Rather than constantly worry about other people, I thought I'd try my hand at some other stuff, and found - much to my own surprise - that I could teach myself physics! My favourite thing is to write about physics, and metaphysics - but I find the line between the two very fuzzy indeed.

I recently had a Reiki "attunement", which has helped me tremendously with my sleep. I also like meditating (but with four kids I rarely get a chance!)

I'm more interested in spirituality than religion. This is a relatively new self discovery (before I was more religion, than spiritual) I find that the world around me, not just the Bible, is full of esoteric teachings.

Catch you on the forums.