Sign in to follow this  
bid

Journal of Happiness

Disclaimer: don't read if at all cynical and jaded as may well induce nausea if not outright vomiting! :ph34r:

I'm starting a Journal of Happiness...saw the idea online, and just thought it was a really, really positive thing to do.

The idea is that each evening you write down three positive things about your day :D I had an AS wibble 'cos I didn't start on Jan 1st, but then had the cunning plan of looking at my Facebook statuses so that I could fill in the last two weeks retrospectively :thumbs:

So I have garjuss notebook, and tomorrow I'm going to buy a special sparkly pen, and I'll be off!

I just think it will be really nice at the end of the year to look back at a whole year's worth of happiness, and I hope it will help me focus on the positive things in my life rather than getting bogged down by the negative...

Bid :D

Edited by bid

Actually I think it's a great idea. It's so easy to get into whinge mode.

Might struggle to find 3 things per day this week (see plumbing post) but I'll try! :lol:

K x

I does this as well (combination of journal of happiness and things I'm grateful for) and I find it really helpful to read back especially if things are going pear-shaped - puts me back on track! >:D<<'>

That's a lovely idea - I'm going to steal it too - sometimes I think we get caught up in the every day mundane things and forget to appreciate the little things :)

Lynne x