Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Madagascar

Saw on David Attenborough's 'Madagascar' last night a rather sneaky female parrot who mates with all the male parrots in the area, then lays a clutch of eggs. As none of the males know which (if any) of the eggs/chicks are carrying their genes forward, all of them bend over backwards to keep the female well fed and watered while the chicks are growing up. Now no getting away from it, it's all clever stuff, but having said that some of the really thick sixteen year old pram-faced slappers living on my estate seem to have come up with a very similar strategy...

Taking it one stage further, it was also worthy of note that the female parrot loses her feathers and develops an ugly coloured baldy head during the mating season, so she actually looks at her worst while taking on all comers. This is also mirrored in the actions of the pram-faced sixteen year olds, who are among the most aesthetically challenged but most accommodating of the local lasses generally, but who seem to go the 'extra-mile' in making themselves even more unattractive during the mating ritual by getting smashed out of their faces on alcopops and snakebite...

Ain't nature wonderful :)

none of the males know which (if any) of the eggs/chicks are carrying their genes forward, all of them bend over backwards to keep the female well fed and watered while the chicks are growing up.

They clearly haven't heard of the Jeremy Kyle show... :rolleyes:

Shouldn't say that too loudly, I can see some bright spark researcher for ITV reading that and thinking a Jeremy Kyle 'Animal Special' would be a good idea... :shame:

Saw on David Attenborough's 'Madagascar' last night a rather sneaky female parrot who mates with all the male parrots in the area, then lays a clutch of eggs. As none of the males know which (if any) of the eggs/chicks are carrying their genes forward, all of them bend over backwards to keep the female well fed and watered while the chicks are growing up. Now no getting away from it, it's all clever stuff, but having said that some of the really thick sixteen year old pram-faced slappers living on my estate seem to have come up with a very similar strategy...

Taking it one stage further, it was also worthy of note that the female parrot loses her feathers and develops an ugly coloured baldy head during the mating season, so she actually looks at her worst while taking on all comers. This is also mirrored in the actions of the pram-faced sixteen year olds, who are among the most aesthetically challenged but most accommodating of the local lasses generally, but who seem to go the 'extra-mile' in making themselves even more unattractive during the mating ritual by getting smashed out of their faces on alcopops and snakebite...

Ain't nature wonderful :)

all of them bend over backwards to keep the female well fed and watered while the chicks are growing up.

Thus proving perhaps that they have better parenting instincts than the majority (but not all)of their male counterparts among the human race.

Perhaps the local young men are so deeply unappealing that any kid of intimacy is impossible to contemplate unless one's normal judgement is clouded by alcohol? :wacko::whistle:

And sorry - have I stepped backwards a different world where women are blamed for all men's failings??? Men do have a choice, which perhaps is not open to male parrots - astoundingly -they can choose not to have sex? :angry:

K x

Thus proving perhaps that they have better parenting instincts than the majority (but not all)of their male counterparts among the human race.

Perhaps the local young men are so deeply unappealing that any kid of intimacy is impossible to contemplate unless one's normal judgement is clouded by alcohol? :wacko::whistle:

And sorry - have I stepped backwards a different world where women are blamed for all men's failings??? Men do have a choice, which perhaps is not open to male parrots - astoundingly -they can choose not to have sex? :angry:

K x

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (clutches handbag a'la Reeves and Mortimer)...

Yes, totally the young men ARE that deeply unappealing... long, spotty streaks of urine et al who probably just pull the waistband on their trackies down rather than actually taking them off, and hold on to the leads attached to their pitbull crosses ('shaddup, ghostface') thoroughout the act... I'm not 'blaming' the girls for the men's failings either- I have the same sense of despair for both. I just think it's the girls who sell themselves short-er because they are, by and large, the 'enablers' and should have more sense. Dunno how 'down wiv the gansta kulcha' you iz or izzn't Kaffryn, but it's well f*****d up, izzit? :lol:

I have no doubt whatsoever that there are beautiful, bright and wonderful young people out there too, but sadly they are not the demographic our media wants to attract or represent, because they are much, much harder to exploit. Meanwhile, the pram faced slappers and ne'er do well neds will carry on mimicking (parrot fashion) the behaviours they see being normalised on Jeremy Kyle, ITV2 and BBC3... The only way is Essex - shu-uuuup...

L&P

BD :D