Sign in to follow this  
intothewild

Research

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place but thought I'd ask for some help here.

I'm doing some research into organisations (voluntary/charitable organisations) and public sector departments/bodies that are doing anything to do with autistic spectrum conditions (including higher education, further education and schools) in Scotland. At the moment, I'm really just looking for the main organisations that deal with this type of thing and specifically in Scotland. If anyone can help me at all with any info then let me know. Thanks.

hi into the wild -

far from exhaustive list, but you'll find a few listed here and in other parts of our 'resources' section:

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/132-support-groups/

Is that the cover of a verve album you're using as an avvy? from the days when they were good?! :thumbs:

L&P

BD

Thanks. I've found the National Autistic Society website to be really helpful so far.

Yes it is a verve album! Glad someone else knows they were great before Urban Hymns! I was listening to A Storm in Heaven last night...plus I just really like the cover for it.