Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Belated April Fool's prank?

Just forced Ben at gunpoint to switch off his x-box, and on switching over from AV1 to BBC1 found something called 'Don't Scare The Hare' on...

It is a prank of some sort, isn't it? It's not really the '1/9 Episodes' my tv guide says it is, is it? Having ranted in the past about grown men banging nails into planks of wood overseen by a grinning stilt-legged idiot, or rolling balls along coffee tables overseen by grinning silver-haired idiots, or endless exploitative let's-point-at-the-nutter-and-laugh-fests overseen by panels of grinning idiots with pay us a pahnd and vote for yer favourite finals I really, really thought it couldn't get any worse. But it has! And it sounds like Sue Perkins, who I usually quite like, overseeing it all too :o

Please, someone reassure me that the beeb are playing an elaborate 'April Fool', and they set this for the 1st of the month and I missed the intro saying this was a repeat to show people just how foolish they must have been to fall for such an obvious leg-pull...

Please... pretty please...

:unsure:

L&P

BD

I tend to catch the last few moments of this alleged quiz show (it's on before doctor who you see) and i have to say that the final question doesn't seem to be that tough, i mean what happened to proer quiz shows?!