Sign in to follow this  
Mumble

Well that's a new experience!

Something very strange happened today. Something so strange that all the documentary evidence suggests it shouldn't happen. It's well researched and recorded as impossible in all good woman's weeklies and popular psychology books. Something so utterly improbable that women have been known to stop eating chocolate/stop staring at sparklies/stop shoe-shopping when faced with the possibility of this happening.

What was this? A UFO sighting? A chav using a litter-bin? A yoff holding the door and saying "after you"? An old lady removing her bag from the bus seat without being asked so I could sit down?

Nope. :shame: This was far more shocking and unexpected.

A man came up to me (and a very yummy man he was too I should add :wub:) and ...

... asked for directions :o:blink:

I was very helpful. I told him to go down to the end of the road and take the first right ... whilst pointing to the left. :rolleyes: Poor guy, this isn't an area you want to be walking around looking lost, either! :lol: :lol:

Twas probably a Lady Golfer...

Or Clare Balding...

If not, have you checked your handbag? There's a lot of 'dippers' about in London and a simple question like that gives 'em plenty of time for a quick in and out, and a perfect excuse for walking hurriedly away... :whistle: