Tally

Ouchie!

I was just getting over the aches and pains from playing with my little cousin in the soft play centre, when I fell down the stairs at Hampton Court Palace yesterday. I managed to hang off the handrail instead of bouncing down the entire staircase, but I seem to have twisted my back and pulled my shoulder. Very ouchie today :crying:

It's all my grandma's fault. I took her there to celebrate her 88th birthday and I was trying to keep up with her!

I was just getting over the aches and pains from playing with my little cousin in the soft play centre, when I fell down the stairs at Hampton Court Palace yesterday. I managed to hang off the handrail instead of bouncing down the entire staircase, but I seem to have twisted my back and pulled my shoulder. Very ouchie today :crying:

It's all my grandma's fault. I took her there to celebrate her 88th birthday and I was trying to keep up with her!

:lol: sorry tally but the mental imagery you give across is so funny (hope the pain goes soon though) I have a bad habit of falling up flights of stairs :P which is annoying, but nearly falling down them is way more scary and embarrassing!!!! At least you saved yourself :D

Ouchie. Alternate ice-packs and heat-packs or hot water bottles should help and those pain-relieving gels if you can tolerate them are supposed to be quite good.

I bet you regret giving her that jetpack for her b'day now, don't you... :whistle::lol: