Sign in to follow this  
matzoball

Who saw Torchwood?!

it was soooooooooooo good!

not sure about how americanized it's suddenly become(i loves the fact it has strong welsh ties) - but as long as Gwen is being her awesome self I am sure we have nothing to worry about :)

I was left slightly disappointed: it seems they've increased the budget for special effects and guest stars at the expense of script writers. Smuggy Smugteeth is looking older and even more wooden, there are even more glaring gaps in the plot and it lacked sufficient character development to make me care about what happened to anyone. And there's wasn't enough Welshness.

But I'll still watch it next week.

it was soooooooooooo good!

not sure about how americanized it's suddenly become(i loves the fact it has strong welsh ties) - but as long as Gwen is being her awesome self I am sure we have nothing to worry about :)

Did you know everything bar the exterior shots was shot in LA? Americans lap it up! Bill Pullman makes a great creepy character - who'da thought? ;)

Did you know everything bar the exterior shots was shot in LA? Americans lap it up! Bill Pullman makes a great creepy character - who'da thought? ;)

If they can keep it on the air I guess I can't argue hehe - you're right about Bill Pullman!!