Sign in to follow this  
Pancakemaker

Hello everyone I'm new,I'm here 2 bring joy 2 the forum!

Greetings everyone,I'm a mother of five four boys and one girl,and three of my boys are going through assessment.my youngest ,my little sunshine will apparently be diagnosed in the next two months.the paediatrician has said that not all parents are as keen as I am to have a quick diagnosis as they would complain their child was being labelled to fast,but surely that's a good thing as they then get the help they need right?!she has said the diagnosis will be what I think it will be (high functioning autism),and possibly something else.I just wish they'd get it over with,then he could get the 1.1 support he needs in nursery,as he doesn't feel pain it's a worry that someone isn't with him the whole time.anyway,that's me,so hello everyone.

welcome to asd-forum we are a friendly bunch here. i have autism a girl, and coping really well. hope u settle in

Hello thank you!I thought everyone was asleep,well done them if they are,these sort of times are the only quiet times I get!

welcome to asd-forum we are a friendly bunch here. i have autism a girl, and coping really well. hope u settle in

Sorry special talent but did you mean you have autism and your a girl or that you have a girl who has autism?

I am a girl with autism and were on the autistic me documentary

Oh that's amazing,I'm sorry I didn't get to see it.I know it's not very common for girls to have autism,my friends daughter is 6 and is mainly non verbal and she's the sweetest thing ever,she gets on very well with my youngest .I'm going to see if I can find your documentary,what happened to you,how did you get whiplash?

Oh that's amazing,I'm sorry I didn't get to see it.I know it's not very common for girls to have autism,my friends daughter is 6 and is mainly non verbal and she's the sweetest thing ever,she gets on very well with my youngest .I'm going to see if I can find your documentary,what happened to you,how did you get whiplash?

its on youtube' the autistic me' in parts and then ' the autistic me one year on' .

I were in a coach accident to get whiplash, i were on my way home on my own for hours.

its on youtube' the autistic me' in parts and then ' the autistic me one year on' .

I were in a coach accident to get whiplash, i were on my way home on my own for hours.

Hi special I've been watching autistic me it's really good I'd love it if my boy could be as independent as you 1 day,I'm sorry bout your accident hope your feeling ok,my daughters birthday is 2 days after yours!speak tomorrow ok take care.

really wow . i have a penpal who is 7 days after mine :)

it took me a while to get independent, i used to have volunteers come to my house and take me out places or we do things in my bedroom together, or craft, and i also had a sessional worker to work with me as i used to be a young carer and i needed some extra help. I were very isolated in young carers group and had to hang around my sessional worker doing things with crafts as i had no friends.

I also used to have travel training to certain places, me going travelling to an unknown area were a big challenge when i went to the autism conference- although its a 2 hour car drive it took 9 hours to get there as there were 2 changes for the time i needed to be in the county for. when i got there i jumped straight in a cab with my piece of paper and gave it to the driver.

But i had peoples numbers if i felt anxious during my travelling..... but we had that crash it got me extremely anxious and confused mum said i sounded confused on phone as i forgot my seat and where i were and stuff at that time

really wow . i have a penpal who is 7 days after mine :)

it took me a while to get independent, i used to have volunteers come to my house and take me out places or we do things in my bedroom together, or craft, and i also had a sessional worker to work with me as i used to be a young carer and i needed some extra help. I were very isolated in young carers group and had to hang around my sessional worker doing things with crafts as i had no friends.

I also used to have travel training to certain places, me going travelling to an unknown area were a big challenge when i went to the autism conference- although its a 2 hour car drive it took 9 hours to get there as there were 2 changes for the time i needed to be in the county for. when i got there i jumped straight in a cab with my piece of paper and gave it to the driver.

But i had peoples numbers if i felt anxious during my travelling..... but we had that crash it got me extremely anxious and confused mum said i sounded confused on phone as i forgot my seat and where i were and stuff at that time

Hey there just got back from the playcentre,it's lovely outside today,my boy got in the p addling pool and wouldn't let anyone' else in it so he had a good time,sounds like when you go out it takes a lot of planning but that's good cos at least you'll always have help to go the quickest routes and info about exactly where you're going,it's great you do go out anyway,help or not.Are you still in contact with Alex?

Hey there just got back from the playcentre,it's lovely outside today,my boy got in the p addling pool and wouldn't let anyone' else in it so he had a good time,sounds like when you go out it takes a lot of planning but that's good cos at least you'll always have help to go the quickest routes and info about exactly where you're going,it's great you do go out anyway,help or not.Are you still in contact with Alex?

that sound like fun

no im not, as he got his mum to dump me.

ive been spending money again, woops i got meal out money and rent money left oh dear. i spent money on a new skirt in new look on bargain , used to be 14.99 but it were £5. and i got a nice blouse in primark, a nice tshirt from george, i got a books called ' allergy free cook book', and mini shopholic', 2 orange cami tops and the rest i spent online ' dog mug', ' sketch book', ' best dance moves in the world book', ' Essential Songwriter's Rhyming Dictionary: Pocket Size Book' , ' dogs and puppies- discover your inner artist as you explore the basic theory of techinique of pencil drawing and last but least 'royal and langnickel beginners sketching and drawing set,

that sound like fun

no im not, as he got his mum to dump me.

ive been spending money again, woops i got meal out money and rent money left oh dear. i spent money on a new skirt in new look on bargain , used to be 14.99 but it were £5. and i got a nice blouse in primark, a nice tshirt from george, i got a books called ' allergy free cook book', and mini shopholic', 2 orange cami tops and the rest i spent online ' dog mug', ' sketch book', ' best dance moves in the world book', ' Essential Songwriter's Rhyming Dictionary: Pocket Size Book' , ' dogs and puppies- discover your inner artist as you explore the basic theory of techinique of pencil drawing and last but least 'royal and langnickel beginners sketching and drawing set,

Wow girl you wen't on a major bargain hunt,I love Sophias books I've read all the shopaholic books,have you read the undomestic goddess?twenties girl?and remember me?I love all of them.and new looks a good shop,if Alex did that then he's not worth it,what a mothers boy!like a little kid,you don't need that.

no i havent, ive got remember me on dvd and it made me feel sad

you quoted with no reply again.

my deliveries are nearly here.

so far ive got :

best dance moves in the world book, essential song writers rhyming dictionary, royal and langnickel beginners sketching and drawing set and dog and puppies- discover your inner artist as you explore the basic theories and techniques of pencil drawing

Im now waiting for my cavalier mug and sketching pads.

and update ive got some velvet art colouring/glittering. in puppies and twilight, i were colouring one in last night and my house mate coloured my other one i were going to do on sunday grr and she ruined it . it cost me £3.99 to do it grr and she ruined it and got it wrong.

I am so sad about my dog :( he birthday tomorrow and im on cafe press looking at ruby cavalier puppy tshirts

What Dora quoting with no reply mean? Sorry im new to this and not to great yet! Tell your flatmate to buy you a new one,do you do all your shopping online? How have you been anyway Hun? Hope your ok.why are you sad about your dog?what's happened to him? :unsure:

What Dora quoting with no reply mean? Sorry im new to this and not to great yet! Tell your flatmate to buy you a new one,do you do all your shopping online? How have you been anyway Hun? Hope your ok.why are you sad about your dog?what's happened to him? :unsure:

quote means u have the same message i posted on yours., like above im replying to your quote the message your writing.

no i dont do all my shopping online, just if want anything off amazon.

my dog is dead and he were my best friend

quote means u have the same message i posted on yours., like above im replying to your quote the message your writing.

no i dont do all my shopping online, just if want anything off amazon.

my dog is dead and he were my best friend

I'm so confused I've sent a reply to you and I can't see it!