n1234

Free projects for high-functioning ASD

Hello

My name is Niamh Webb and I am a drama tutor here at WAC Performing Arts and Media College. We are based in Belsize Park, North West London.

I am running projects for high-functioning ASD young people, here in London. We currently have 2 places left for our Mockumentary Project, which begins on Monday 8th August- Friday 12th August, 10am-4pm. The mockumentary will involve making a 'fake' documentary about our band school, and will mean students have the opportunity to learn how to present, film, and use high spec camera equipment. It will cumlinate in a live radio broadcast with the band school and copies of the mockumentary to take home.

You can find out more about us here:

www.wac.co.uk

Our own radio show is streamed whilst classes are going on, and our students decide the content and produce the radio show themselves. More about that can be found here:

http://www.wacwonderweb.co.uk/wac/

If you would like to know more, and are interested in applying please email me at: niamh@wac.co.uk alternatively you may also email the lead tutor and project co-ordinator Chas, chas.mollet@wac.co.uk

Thank you,

Niamh Webb

0207 692 5888