Pancakemaker

Hastings holiday

Hi all I'm going away tomorrow till Tuesday ,we're going to stay at my best mates house in st-Leo ards on sea,the beach is shingle and about a minute away from the house,my sweetie has done a little countdown calendar with stickers as he doesn't understand "next week,later,tomorrow etc" and he's very very excited.not about the Arcades,or the fairground rides ( he wouldn't set a toe on them!) he's excited about sitting on the beach,throwing stones.and he will do that for the majority of the time we're there,and he'll be the happiest he's been in weeks,and now hes out of his buggy and in his reins he can crunch all over them to,wish us luck,no Internet there so speak to you all next week.xxxxx >:D<<'>

Thank you everyone I can't wait,I know it's only for a few days but it'll be nice to get out of London for a few days,I live 10 mins if that away from woolwich and it's not looking to clever there right now after the riots.look at woolwich police over run on you tube.xxx

Thank you everyone I can't wait,I know it's only for a few days but it'll be nice to get out of London for a few days,I live 10 mins if that away from woolwich and it's not looking to clever there right now after the riots.look at woolwich police over run on you tube.xxx

I know what you mean. I'm trying to see if I can get away for a bit, I love living in London, but sometimes a break is needed.

Hope you have a great time, no re-enacting the battle of Hastings (they did use light-sabres in 1066!) :star: :star: :lol:

I know what you mean. I'm trying to see if I can get away for a bit, I love living in London, but sometimes a break is needed.

Hope you have a great time, no re-enacting the battle of Hastings (they did use light-sabres in 1066!) :star: :star: :lol:

Omg mumble now I want a light saber!! :party: