Sign in to follow this  
diagnoseme

I hate how my cat is dead

My cat died a week ago and I miss her so much.

I know have a load of different emotions and thoughts going threw me.

My mum is more upset about this cat dying then she was the last cat who died and that made me feel upset then I felt guilty because I felt I wasn't caring about the cat who has just died.

I then hate how my mum said I don't want just any old cat about this poor cat who is needing a home and is going to have to go and an RSPCA place. Then I started feeling guilty again about thinking of another cat when my beloved Gracie has just died :'(

I hate the thought of her been cremated.

And I hate how my mum is been nasty about other cats.

I want my Gracie back :'(

I feel like crying and it's a mixture of I can't and I'm too scared to because of the abuse my dad gives me for crying.

Sorry that your cat has died. :( I remember feeling really upset too when my own cat died about three years ago.

You'll always miss her but in time it won't hurt so much as it does now. I hope telling us about it has helped a little bit.

K x

Try not to feel too upset with your mum , you are both upset and coping in different ways.If you are thinking of getting another cat give yourselves time first.The RSPCA take great care of their animals and most go to foster homes before they find new ones .Hope your feeling better today take care xx

I'm sorry your cat Gracie has died. My cat died last year. I loved him a lot and I was very sad when he died. But now when I think about him I don't feel sad any more, I just feel happy that I got to have him in my life and gave him lots of cuddles.

Don't feel guilty about the way you feel. It is the way you feel and there is no right or wrong way to feel. Everyone is different, so it is understandable that your mum and dad both feel differently to you.

It's not good that your scared to cry sweetheart,how old are you and have you thought of moving out from your parents?