Fourthdimension

Who is Admin?

i did nt know what Qi is

Seriously? Maybe it's true that ASD peeps do come from another planet. Oh well, shall have to hand back my dx. Again. :devil::wallbash:

Firstly - QI is a show Stephen Fry does - it stands for quite ignorant (I think) and its a sort of quiz but not really - it's more for the things people on it say.

You've posted (both) extensive personal information - favourite places, first holidays, holiday places, etc. etc. (no I don't have any intention of wasting my time going back and detailing it for you - you're grown adults and can find it yourself!) but this is all info that someone could piece together with other info out there on the web to either find out more about you or for more sinister causes. Remember, some of the stuff you've posted is what could be asked as 'security questions' for all sorts of things. There was a fake psychic on the news last night who was talking about how easy it was to find out information about people and to use small pieces to fish further. In particular he noted the amount of personal information that individuals post in public places on the internet.

Oh and thanks for the invitation to join in, but I'm actually quite happy with my life. As that person I can't remember said: "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

No, I'm not calling you assholes :shame:, I just have no wish to be dragged down when I've worked so hard to reach a position of accepting and liking me. :D

I always set my own personal questions and if I can't I never tell the truth so nobody would guess anyway - there's like 60 million people in the UK how on earth would anyone know this is me? I have like 3 friends and for varying reasons I'm pretty sure they won't put two and two together - and as for not friends - well, I never tell those people anything anyway.

I also don't see the harm in me saying where I come from since it's only narrowed down to at least a 200 square mile area, has numerous counties within it and many many more towns and cities.

I wasn't inviting you to do anything, I just pointing out that there was nothing stopping anyone, I don't see what the problem is really, we weren't being derogatory or hurting anyone, we were just having a chat on what is supposed to be a place to do exactly that?

I say this because yes a degree of caution is needed but to be honest the internet is much safer than the street provided that you do approach things with caution and i think people take the internet for out of context because again it may act as a medium for some people to attract vunrable people or information in no way at all is it the context in which it happens as that usually occurs because people dofnt have common sense and been a growing adult as you said people should have common sense and realise that inviting strangers back to their house is a cause for concern but in no way would i blame the internet because if it was nt the internet that allows things like that to happen it would happen in other careless ways like the same person could have brung the exact same predtor back from the pub

as for information i dont think there is nearly enough to defraud anyone and i mean if you are talking about how much information is available about others on the internet well then i dont think someone would trawl through our essay lentgh posts for information as there are much more reliable ways

To be honest it really freaked me out - but I really can't see anything in this that is identifying - not any more than anything else I've said on here :unsure:

just because one person expresses thoughts of a depressive nature it does nt mean thats how they are in real life as it is only aspect of oneself . one of the multitude of diffrent aspects

I find it to be something I'm trying to get rid of :lol: (the depression and low self-esteem)

Maybe mumbles right - maybe we are surrounded by assholes?

it stands for quite ignorant

I'm finding this difficult to type because I'm sitting on my hands, this being the typing equivalent of biting my tongue. Typing with my toes isn't easy you know. I shall say no more before I do really upset someone... :ph34r:

As you were. I just won't read it. :D