Sign in to follow this  
Pancakemaker

Nas coffee morning

Went to my first coffee morning ever and was pleasantly surprised at how nice the parents there are,will definitely go the next one.also at the same place they have music therapy,I wondered if any of you have had music therapy for your kids or even yourselves and if it helps? I've put Damiens name down for it as he loves any type of music and enjoys dancing to.also put his name down for accsess to a sensory studio,which I know he'll love,and with him doing his yoga class for autistic children every Saturday as well which he does enjoy,he'll be a social beasty with a lot going on,makes for a happy lad. :thumbs:

We run two coffee mornings weekly and the parents are all lovely - it really makes a difference to be able to talk to others that understand. L gets music therapy for 6 months of the year and he loves it. It really helps him and he's much less anxious than in other lessons as nothing is expected of him - he can just sit and listen if he wants but he usually chooses to opt in as he finds it a lot of fun.

Lynne

That's good,I hope Damien enjoys it,don't know how long the waiting list is,hopefully won't take to long.it was good to meet other mums who knew how i felt.xx