Mumble

Hard Hats On!

Anyone been hit by stray falling space junk yet? :unsure: Anyone else slightly concerned given we're 4,600ish times more likely to be hit by bits of this satellite than win the Lotto Jackpot? That doesn't sound good to me... :wacko::blink:

my mum saw it go overhead in the sky the other night!!!

i have been hit on the head by a full water bottle containing stones which hit me on the head when i went by a bus full of schoolkids on my bike, needless to say i told the bus driver and they were walking home after that!!!

anyway i wouldn't worry too much, think about it, 70% of the earth is actually water. also despite the high population of the planet it is in centered areas thus it is unlikely that it would hit somewhere massively populated... now that iv said it.....

I got hit by a brick once - but since I was the one who threw it I guess I deserved it :lol:

well either you would be seen as sensible because you wouldn't complain about it since it was your fault, or people would think you were completely bonkers for having an argument at yourself... :lol:

I remember being at my old school back in '05 and we had some games in a cupbaird on the top shelf.

I went to put them back, and missed the shelf, so i had dominoes smash on my head braking the wooden box!!!!, followed by scrabble and ironically, the boggle caused me much boggle as it hit me on the head hardest, man those things are heavy :blink: had a sore head for a few hours after.... i was feeling scrambled :lol::fight:

Edited by Bluesbreaker

well either you would be seen as sensible because you wouldn't complain about it since it was your fault, or people would think you were completely bonkers for having an argument at yourself... :lol:

I remember being at my old school back in '05 and we had some games in a cupbaird on the top shelf.

I went to put them back, and missed the shelf, so i had dominoes smash on my head braking the wooden box!!!!, followed by scrabble and ironically, the boggle caused me much boggle as it hit me on the head hardest, man those things are heavy :blink: had a sore head for a few hours after.... i was feeling scrambled :lol::fight:

Ah, tall cupboards are another one of my things too ;) Actually I've been hit by a lot of things - not always my fault - its cuz I can be really clumsy sometimes - although the brick was supposed to go flying elsewhere but it hit something and bounced back and got me :ph34r:

Has this satellite landed yet then?

Has this satellite landed yet then?

Yes, most landed in the Pacific, they think there may be some in Canada, but nothing has been found. :unsure: I was really hoping for some exciting 'Satellite hits celebrity' story. :whistle: I was quite willing to put Denise van old'n'wrinky forward for that :devil: - I'm still waiting for Lee. :wub: :wub: