amberzak

Hi. I'm back

Can't remember when I was here before, but I am back.

Er, news. Well, I have recently got married. I still work in schools but I'm not wanting to be a teacher. The kids I can handle, but the other staff, no way. I am working towards my first feature film with my best friend. So, yeah, hi again everyone.

Hello - we've never "talked" but you must have had a hell of a lot of notifications about your "one word association" thread in off topic - it's like 351 pages long - totally addicted to it - along with a few other addicts so ta for that :thumbs:

I had totally forgotten about that. My legend lives on lol.

Well, I created a different email address so I've not been receiving notifications.

Totally lives on - it's probably a good job you didn't get any notifications cuz there's 14005 posts so a hell of a lot of notifications - it'd probably have killed your computer with so much stuff - that's pretty impressive I reckon - total legendary status lol :notworthy:

Yes, you've ensured that you will be forever immortalised here as the starter of the longest thread ever! :notworthy:

Welcome back and congratulations on your marriage. :)

K x