Beverley Smith

hi, this forum looks like a life saver for me....

hi there, quick intro... im a mum in aberdeenshire and my son, who is 10 was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when he was 6 at the end of primary one. I also have twins who are 2.

Im hoping to get lots of advice from here, mainly regarding school issues with my son, im having an awful time with him and his explosions at home over homework but ill leave my worries to another thread.

Hello bubz,welcome,I have a 4yr old who's recently been diagnosed,and a 15 year old awaiting assessment,and a daughter who's in a dance show tonite,and an 18 year old with psychosis,and one that seems yo have lazy ###### syndrome,it's fun here everyones friendly.xxxx

Hi i have 12 year old son dx aspergers last september and 3 grown up so ns and daughter all on the spectrum homework has always been an issue and its a stressful thing for aspies .....my eldest son used to find it really hard to do ....but on the brighter side hes 33 now has own IT company due to his obsession with computers .......my youngest has meltdowns i know how you feel.....

Hi and Welcome

Motivation to do my homework was a major problem when i was younger. Even now im having difficulty getting down to do coursework, inertia tends to set in, ive tried planning work around my home support team appointments or working in the evenings when my brain can concentrate better.