Sign in to follow this  
Maksim Ivanov

Photographic Project

Hello, my name is Maksim Ivanov, I am a final year Photography student at the University of Sussex, based in Brighton and London, UK, and I am doing a photography project about autism. I am interested in the topic because my own sister (24-years old) is autistic.

The project, called 'You Are Part of Who I Am', explores the experience of the mothers of children with autism. It comprises a series of portraits of mothers who have children with autism (age is irrelevant, can be adults). The portraits are taken in the rooms of these children (or adults).

Currently, I am looking for mothers willing to participate in the project. If you are interested or know someone who may be, or if you simply want to hear more, please contact me via email or phone (provided in the image). Please note that this project is taking place in the UK only. Kind regards, Maksim

Autism-project-sheet-small.jpg

Bummer...: I thought that English AS-folk finally openend a topic in which they showed their photo's..

There are quite a few, which are véry good. Especially for their unique look and eye for detail :D

Maybe have a 'good look around in y'class..

Sorry Maksim, can't help you..I live abroad ;-) ... nor do I have any kids yet..

Good luck on your project! :D