Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

Worrying over nothing ?

My oldest been diagnosed with Adhd , dyspraxia and ASD (awaiting full assessment)

The school doctor has asked for my youngest, now 4 to see Ed Psychologist now also as his speech is still very poor and his fine and gross motor control and he walked late etc etc

I wasn't bothered when she mentioned it, but now after thinking about it I'm starting to get a little bit scared as to what they will say.

She did ask what he is like with routines, but we follow quite a specific routine because of his brother anyway but if it does alter he does create a fuss/get stressed out, and she asked about attention span, which tbh is very very poor.

Fingers crossed they don't find anything wrong :pray:

Edited by lil_me

:pray::pray: ,hope everything goes o.k. it is a worry , I wonder all the time about my other 2, maybe were all on the spectrum at some point. Fingers crossed for you and yours.

Thanks Suze, he starts school in September so I'd rather any problems were picked up on now and he gets any support he needs sooner rather than later which is what happened with the oldest. Just got to keep everything crossed until September as thats when he will see ED Psychologist