Sign in to follow this  
annie

Off on hols tomorrow

We're off to Cyprus for a week tomorrow morning. I've been trying to keep things as stress-free as possible, but last night Alex had a meltdown. It wasn't a full-blown punch the walls and throw things one though, thank goodness.

He was on the pc last night and was told to come off at 10pm, but still refused to come off at 11pm. He just went into one saying that he has so many important e-mails to write to his friends before he goes away and we were complete b******ds and every other name under the sun. We stood our ground and he did come off and ended up just going straight to bed.

So, even though he did have the meltdown that we were expecting. It wasn't half as bad as previous pre-holiday ones. B)

He was too stressed to go to school this morning, so he came with me to put the dogs in the kennels which seemed to calm him down.

Now all I have to do is get him to give me all of his clothes that he wants to take, which normally means his entire wardrobe.

aaaah it's holiday time again :D

Annie

He was on the pc last night and was told to come off at 10pm, but still refused to come off at 11pm. He just went into one saying that he has so many important e-mails to write to his friends before he goes away and we were complete b******ds and every other name under the sun. We stood our ground and he did come off and ended up just going straight to bed.

Sounds like me with my mum. :lol: Except I'm usually the one that stands my ground the most, so she has to back down. :whistle:

James

Have a lovely holiday Annie. We took our 19 year old to Florida in feb. I was dreading it but we had a good time despite a few meltdowns. Its good for you and good for him (I sound uncannily like a Two Ronnie sketch!)

I watch the video of our holiday and we all look so happy and relaxed it looks like a different family.

Bon Voyage

Loraine

Can you believe it. Hubby's had to take my youngest around to A&E with a suspected broken wrist...I'm waiting for hubby to call.

I'm STILL trying to organise Alex's packing. I wrote earlier that I thought he might want to take his entire wardrobe. Well, he only wants to take 3 t-shirts and 3 pairs of shorts for a whole week :D

I think at this rate we're going to be up all night.

Annie

:wacko:

Just to let you know...........my youngest one's wrist thankfully wasn't broken, it's badly sprained. He's still in agony at the moment.

Packing is all done. We finally got to bed at 1am.

Have a good week :thumbs:

Annie

XX

wow what a pre holiday time u have!

were off on monday but only to minehead, tom couldnt get on a plane if his life depended on it.

good luck!