Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

off on hols

were going to minehead for a week, yayy and oohh at the same time lol. were off to butlins, which tom adores cos it has an arcade version of star wars and he spends time and money there in equal quantities!!!.

he also hates the fact that he has to share a room with his very noisy and music loving sister, big arguments.

oh well suppose there have to be cons as well as pros.

Ill buy you all a stick of rock :lol:

Hi elaine -

Have a great time...

Have they finished the 'beach' (I use that term loosely) restorations at Minehead?

I had a spur of the moment 'dirty' long weekend there with Ben's mum. She was about 4 months preggers with him at the time, and i swear that a) it was the chairaplanes that did it, and b ) this is why Ben now loves butlintz... We're doing Bognor again next month, at Ben's request... I had to cancel the private villa in the seychelles just to keep him happy ;) Ho Hum, the sacrifices we parents have to make...

L&P

BD

PS, bring us back a stick of rock, or better still one of those pen's where if you turn it upside down the ladies dress falls off (snigger snigger) :D