Sign in to follow this  
lurcher

Can I get some advice please

I have a 17 year old son with aspergers and ADHD. He has just finished his first year at colllege but isn't being allowed back this year due to his behaviour. I thought I had done everything right to keep him on the radar support wise . However, today I have been told that the only way I can get any help with him is by signing a form saying I can no longer cope. I really don't know what to do now. I can't have him sat at home all day as all he's interested in doing is playing games, I honestly can't see him finding work and he refuses to consider doing a life skills course. Has anyone else been in this situation?

Hi

Can I ask what the title of the form is that you've been asked to sign, asked by whom, and what sort of questions, etc. you're being asked on the form? I'm guessing it's a social work related form.

Thanks.

C.

I haven't seen the form yet, I was told about it over the phone by a lady from connexions. She's supposed to have emailed me some information but it hasnt appeared yet. I'm trying to remember what she called it, I think it had care network in the title

I now know its called a common assessment framework. Going to do some googling about it as lady I spoke to this morning still left me confused