Sign in to follow this  
sylv

School and forms

I just had a call from Nicks doctor from CAMHS asking me, where the filled form is Nicks teacher needed to fill in.(It is to assess his meds...maybe for getting him on concerta for his ADD)

She got this form personally hand over by me on the 22nd June. She promised me to make a copy and let the TA fill it in as well and send it off that week....

I cant describe how I feel right now...awful. Of course no one is there anymore in that school so we will go round there first thing tomorrow morning. And I said to Th I defo will write to the LEA. I am really looking forward what they will say to us tomorrow, whether the form has been forgotten to fill in, or it was send but never arrived..but then I want to have the proof that it has been send, otherwise I will contact our Dr to get a new one, bring it over and make her and the TA filling it in. It is ridiculous, there is no help whatsoever for Nick as they have NO official proof from CAMHS and then this...

Sorry rant over...I am fuming.

Sylv

they always wait till the very last minute - we had bad news on the wednesday and I've been in to deliver letters twice already this week - an hour's round trip by bus :wallbash:

not just a form they've lost - Com's entire provision seems to have disappeared in a puff of smoke!

Zemanski