Sign in to follow this  
Sa Skimrande

The Ebb and Flow of Life ?

Has anyone noticed it, has anyone noticed we are subject to rhythms all around us happening all the time and indeed we are part of those rhythms, where they are affects us in many ways ?

I noticed it long ago and found something called Biorhythms when I had a short period of early internet access on an old 286 computer in a foreign land, which sort of made sense as it appealed to several parts of me at the same time, but I understand as usual science has discredited such things as it always does as science seems to like to promote the negative and kill the ability to wonder right up to the point it discovers it was wrong for science is not all empirical just yet. The earth is flat, nope, it was later discovered to be round, in actual fact it is an oblate spheroid but round will do.

But I have got a scientist to question such fancies and he reports back it goes against his better judgement but these rhythms of life are surprisingly close to reality and so now I have noticed he does have a biorhythm application on his smart phone- victory !

But it seems science doesn't like Biorhythm theory because it can be used to predict the future and no one likes people to do that but we have weather forecasters that work on mathematical models, one is accepted and the other is not. But I have used biorhythm theory to aid the future in an exam I was set to fail, I won 98 % and received the insinuation that I cheated when no I didn't, I just believed in me as I asked for the exam to take place at a specific time which coincided with the peak of my intellectual biorhythm as I had a print out on my wall over six feet long with three cycles plotted, the cycles that interested me ; emotional, spiritual and intellectual and for me on the occasion of that exam, it worked.

But is this an ASD thing or is it not, for I have a thing about patterns, I see and feel them where they exist and I see them everywhere and when I tune in to a pattern, I can predict an outcome with a fair a degree of certainty, which is better than being clueless as I work on the principle of forewarned is forearmed, I think ahead and consider many outcomes before I make a well considered move.

But lately I have once again become aware of rhythms as hey where I live I am mostly surrounded by tidal water and then there is the moon and what it does to me for I have noticed what occurs on that full moon, it is a time that coincides with lots of tears, but that also kind of ties in with my astrology as well for with that my interest in that is the cycles that astral bodies might exert not astrology's predictive properties as I need to understand why I feel the way I do sometimes as many might agree with ASD identifying emotions can be difficult.

Some facts about the moon and other external forces that maybe acting on us

But I have come to a conclusion of late after watching the BBC series of documentaries from 2008 : The Trap ~ What Happened to our Dream of Freedom, The Lonely Robot and We Will Force You to Be free, all these disorders of which we have been labelled with are the result of a digital program where I am an analogue creature subject to analogue forces and so digital interpretations do not apply and so I would do much better to again tune into the forces of nature, the ebb and flow of life rather than the synthetic world of science and it's digital interpretation, for it could be said where religion narrowed our outlook in the past science is doing it now through the new religion of psychology~ if it does not fit the theory of the day, we don't understand and so can't help you beyond convincing you what you experience really means something entirely different of which we can help you with, the limitations of man.

Does anyone else see of feel such as I have mentioned above ?