adrianmoore

Hello from another newbie !

Hi my name is Adrian Moore I'm 45 ( feeling kinda old in here looking at others ages xD ) I've only been diagnosed last year, though I've known I was very different from about the age of 12.

Very much into technology , astronomy , photography , Hiking ( on Dartmoor ) which is very cool seeing there are little to no other people up there to bother you.

I live in South Devon and find that as one gets older things seem not to get any better, I'm having problems finding any form of local support, so I'm currently still assigned to Exeter ASD unit.

I'm also one of the beta testers for an app that is hopefully soon to launch to the greater public, I've certainly found using it most helpful.

Erm, think that is about it for an intro

* waves *

Adrian

Hi Adrian and welcome to the forum :)

Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum. I'm 40, and there are other older folk here. Not easy for adults to get support, you just have to find what you can where you can. Wish I could get to Dartmoor, love it there - it is good to get away from people now and then, my partner and I go walking where its quiet, we both need it.

Hi and welcome, There has been a Plymouth pub group run by the NAS in the past but im unsure if that still exists. If you can make it to Bristol or Bath PM me as I run groups in those areas for ASD folk.

Hi Adrian a big welcome from me to. Hope you find some friends on this forum, we are a very friendly bunch. :-)

Thanks for the welcome , of late iive been having problems coping with general everyday stress....though im a self employed IT guy , so often the "buck?" stops with me ( does not know the meaning of "buck stops" but knows it applies here...will google it later xD )

Hopefully ill be allowed to speak more of this brain in hand project that im current'y involved with ( http://www.braininhand.co.uk/ )

i may well drop by the totnes group if i can