AlexTLF

Aspergers Awareness Leaflet

I have a shopping bag with 'I Someone with Aspergers' written on the side. Since carrying it around many people have stopped to talk about relatives and others they know who either have Aspergers or suspect they have Aspergers. Apart from these, most people I've met have never heard of Aspergers, let alone know anything about it. I believe the more everyone talks about Aspergers the more the world will have a greater understanding of Aspergers People and their traits. To this end I have produced a leaflet to give to people who show an interest.

The person in my life, with Aspergers, is Lyn, my partner, the most amazing woman I ever met. She was 60 years old before being diagnosed with 'text book' Aspergers, a strong indicator that many GPs, doctors and consultants in the NHS need training.

A PDF copy of the leaflet can be downloaded here :notworthy:

I have also produced an Aspergers Awareness website which can be viewed here

Any constructive comments will be more than welcome either on this site or email me here

Just had a brief flick through the website, it looks pretty good! Easy to navigate, loads fast and clearly laid out, will have a complete read through it later on tonight, and will post my thoughts, but first impressions are that it looks excellent!