Sign in to follow this  
I Pink Elephant

Hiya eveyone!

Hiya everyone!

Not sure how to introduce myself, but I am Gavin and I was diagnoses with Asperger Syndrome back in... 2006? When I stated collage, anyway. My teachers at school suspected I may have had it, but they unfortunately never got around to having me tested so my parents organised it as soon as I left school. My goal was originally to work with animals, and I did spend six years studying animal management, but for the last three years I have been studying Creative Writing at the Open University. Writing is something I am very passionate about, and something I one day hope to make a career out of.

Some other facts about me, I love Doctor Who, fantasy, anything gothic, reading, video games (Pokémon has become my recent obsession) and of course, writing stories. I also have nine tarantulas, four snakes and a rabbit as pets.

I have joined because I am hoping to interact more with people, as I often suffer from anxiety in social situations. Anyway, I am looking forward to exploring the forums! :)

Hello Gavin

Welcome to the forums I hope you can find some friends to chat with on here.