Eustace

Average Topic Length To Stick To?

Greetings,

I'm new here, and from what I have read, most posts tend to be very short and concise, which has led me to wonder as to whether there is a decorum here wherein posts must be under a certain length. Is this the case? I would love to gain that knowledge, because I wish to both help and get help here, so, must know if there are rules I have not read about.

Also, I learned recently that people with Dyslexia struggle to read certain text formats, I believe one is serif sans, and me being who I am, I wish not to ostracise anybody, so, if anyone knows about the usage of an appropriate text, I would love to hear about this too.

Thank you for your time.

Eustace.

I don't mind whether posts are long or short, as long as they're understandable. Sometimes they need to be longer that at other times for detail and complex descriptions may be necessary. I can usually find the time to read and write long posts.

As for the font, I always prefer fonts with serifs when reading for any longer period. For some reason I find it easier on the eye and less tiring. I change all the text I save on this computer and also enlarge it, like this: This is Georgia.

Greetings Mihaela,

For some reason I find your name hard to implant into spelling-memory, I'll get there.

Thank you for the information about how you don't mind reading long or short entries.

Again, I thank you highly for the information on text formats, and shall use georgia font from now on.

You're very helpful.

Eustace.