Dear All

I have moved the forum onto a new server which is twice as fast as the previous server.

We get very few new posts these days but we do get lots of people visiting the forum for help and advice so I have decided to keep it running for now mainly as an information resource due to the limited new threads being posted.

All the best

Lufty

On 5/31/2020 at 1:55 PM, Lufty said:

We get very few new posts these days but we do get lots of people visiting the forum for help and advice so I have decided to keep it running for now mainly as an information resource due to the limited new threads being posted.

I was wondering if there was a reason for the lack of new posts and what could be done to attract new posters.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:39 AM, Aut_Scot said:

I was wondering if there was a reason for the lack of new posts and what could be done to attract new posters.

A few key members left back in 2012 - then gradually, the children of the original members grew up and left home.

2010/11 was the golden era - there'd be a new post every few minutes more than less. I suppose I could email a few old members and see if they'd consider coming back, but it'd only be short lived. Too many years have gone by. And ASD isn't the obscure misunderstood thing it used to be - the world is much easier to function in nowadays because the help is just easier to access.