Sign in to follow this  
Aut_Scot

New autism related petitions on the UK Government and Parliament petitions website

There  are some more autism related petitions on the UK Government and Parliament petitions website, including:

"Fund an autism awareness campaign

The Government should fund an awareness campaign to help people understand autism. In particular it should help people understand how to better approach people with autism and cope/ spread awareness of their mannerisms and how they express their emotions.
More details

Because I personally have autism and I struggle to express my emotions properly. As a result, it has caused arguments and I don't feel it’s right that me or anyone else with autism should be made to feel bad for something they can't control. ":

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/644986

"Review treatment of neurodiverse prisoners

Neurodiverse prisoners can be extremely vulnerable in prison settings and in too many cases we believe they are not being treated fairly or having their needs met. This staff having no understating of the needs of neurodiverse people, and neurodiverse prisoners being punished unfairly.
More details

We want the Government to review treatment of neurodiverse prisoners, to identify any issues with how neurodiverse prisoners are treated at present, and consider reforms that would ensure that all neurodiverse prisoners are treated fairly and have their needs met. ":

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/643253