Sign in to follow this  
elainem

Book Bags

I was hoping someone could help. My twins, one ASD, are starting school properly next week (been in nursery b4) they will have reading books and although you can buy book bags from school I wanted to get them really nice character ones eg Thunderbirds or whatever. Ages ago I found a website with lunch boxes and book bags all character ones. Can't flippin find it now thou' and have been searching ages.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks Elaine

could you get a plain bookbag and personalise it - either with glitter glue stuff or with patches - you can get loads of sew on ones from sewing and craft shops

zemanski

what on earth do they insist on clear ones for, do they think the kids will smuggle in a gun with their library book? good grief :blink:

Not as silly as it seems Elaine. My DD came home from school one day saying a boy had shown her a screw diver he had in his bag and told her he would stab her with it if she told. He is 10 yrs old. Needless to say I phoned the school and he was dealt with the next day.

We live in a very quiet corner of the country, where drugs haven't got to yet (thank god) so whoknows what is in the bag of an inner city kid.

Viper.