Sign in to follow this  
Rachelp2

Not organized

Hi all,

just thought i'd share this it makes a change for me to laugh at myself! :lol:

It's the time we've been dreading....Dan back at school after the 6 weeks holiday's, he's been bliss, no pressure of school, not much anxiety, depression, late nights, lay-in's etc etc....

So I got him bathed, hairwashed and gave him half his melatonin (sleep tablet) and he was ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz by 9pm, all ran smoothly and he seemed o.k about school, he'd even set his alarm for 6am! (we don't get up till 10 usually)

Then, 10pm last night I was told that he doesn't start back at school untill tomorrow (Wednesday!) :wub:

I'm not usually organized and was pleased with myself that I actually was....I'd wrote the wrong day in my diary! :blink:

I left Dan a note for when he woke to tell him the news, he came to me this morning with a smile on his face and said "oh well mum, you got me in the routine a day early but it's a bonus!" :)

Just hope all runs as smooth again tonight!

Best Wishes

Rach x

:lol: LOL Rachel but Hey, at least you know the routine works!!! :lol:

My son goes back tomorrow too so I have his uniform in the washing machine as I type! :D (That's unorganised for me! LOL)

My sister's son went back today and she thought it was tomorrow! You can only imagine the panic on her face late last night when she found out! :o

Hi Rach,

I remember when I was at school, I got up, got ready and went to school and all the way there I was thinking how quiet it was. When I got to the gates they were locked. :o

I then realised I was an hour early, I went all the way home again and came back later. :hypno:

I have done the same with my own kids, but actually got there a day early before realising my error. :oops:

Scattyness runs in my family, unfortunately. :whistle:

Viper.