Sign in to follow this  
jools

a good day

i have made the decision to keep him out of class on a monday afternoon when i am supervising the class.

the work left for them is literacy and tv.......literacy he finds difficult and he can't sit still long enough to watch tv.......it is totally unfair for him (and me) to have us in this situation so i have asked if he can do some computer work in another class.

i would likehim to improve his keyboard skills......he can still do some form of literacy using the thing he loves!

he will gain more from this than struggling with seperating mam from teacher!

i've decided to keep him in dance classes as it will now be a regular teacher and he said he enjoyed it this week.....so we'll see how it goes

i also spied on him in school today and he seems much more settled......his attention is still very poor but he's not up and out of his seat every 30 seconds.

i think i'm finally getting it into the teacher that consistency is the key and to pre warn him of any thing that might change.

so far so good :D