Sign in to follow this  
Suze

Hectorshorse.

:D ....................HH, welcome back, missed you.Hope the move went o.k......how is school working out and the old statementing.Thanks for the advice you posted on my thread. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hey Suze .... thanks for the welcome back .... whats with the hectorshorse tho ... :lol: I'm hoping thats just a typo!

We are in unfamiliar waters at the mo, with a new LEA and all that, I will be putting up a thread soon with the latest but at the mo just enjoying being back on the internet ... only problem is tho, house looks like a bombsite as I'm on here and not doing anything else ... opppssss :bat:

HHxx

:o .................no that was a complete "Suze ism"...........................I do things like that all the time :rolleyes: . In my head I have always read it as Hectors horse.....your correction today was the first time I realised :lol: ......who is hectors horse anyway :wacko:

Suze, I don't know who Hectors Horse is but Hectors House was a kids TV show years ago, I think.

I know what you mean about reading things wrong though, I do it all the time. :lol:

Viper.

Totally !!!

Do it all the time, Yep Hector's House was a kids tv prog in the 70's, and i remember it well, it was also my nick name when I was at school, I hated it then but love it now.

HHxx

Hi hectors house so glad to see you back :) You were the person to introduce me to this wonderful forum I don't know how I managed before!

:groupwave::partytime::groupwave:

Awwww you guys ... thanks for the warm welcome back, LKS great to see you still here, I've really missed being on line, only prob now is northing is getting down .. house looks like a bombsite ... :oops:

I am trying to catch up on threads so excuse me if I bumble around a bit.

HHxx