Sign in to follow this  
aspiechick2005

My Website

Hi Emma,

I've had a look at your website and it's great. I showed my son and he has left a message on it regarding something that you mentioned that he has been worrying about for some time. Hopefully, someone will read it and have some information for him.

Hi emma-

Not often I'm stuck for words ("more's the pity" I hear the cry go up!)...

I'm sure the site will be a huge success; certainly should be because there must be many, many people out there who are, have or will be able to identify with the things you've written so candidly about.

Thanks for sharing it with us

L&P

BD :D

Hi Emma

I like your website very much. Also a big >:D<<'> for you as you're going through a tough time at the moment. I hope things get better for you soon.

Have you read 'Flowers for Algernon'? It's an extremely moving little book I read long before I had my profoundly autistic much-loved son. Its message has stayed with me all these years and pops into my mind when I have, erm, 'challenging' days.

Edited by call me jaded

Hi Emma,

Thanks for sharing with us, Hope life get better for you I was once a fish out of water things eventualy get a bit better and now I have my son who has ASD and I feel for him so much and for you and all of you. :wub::tearful:

Take care your web is really great. :thumbs:>:D<<'> :thumbs:>:D<<'>

Malika.