Sign in to follow this  
doubletrouble

massage tool for help with haircuts

:D Hi everyone, I have not been on this forum for ages as life has gone hectic as usual but in a good way!!! Somehow I have ended up running the parent support group in are area and it has taken off in a way that was beyond our imagination and it is great seeing so many people now benefiting from talking and supporting one another.

When I was last on here I had mentioned my daughters hatred of hairwashing and fear of haircuts. Someone had mentioned a most wonderfull device which could be used in the bath and was like a massage tool for their head. The child could play with it and it slowly enabled the child to be able to allow their head and hair being touched.

Unfortunatly I did not write down the name or contact details of this wonderfull instrument and I am desperate to try and purchase or acquire this item, but cant do so as I dont know the name!!!!

I know it is a long shot but does anyone know what I am referring to?

Thank you in advance :D

Hi doubletrouble,

Nice to see you back on the forum and great to hear that things are going well for you.

I think this is the topic you are referring to, unfortunately it doesn't give the name of the massager but you could try Argos or Boots.

Good luck!

haircut knightmare, will my sons hair ever be cut properly

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.ph...t=0entry17315

Nellie xx

I would love to know of anything that would help with hair washing and cutting as i also have major problems with my son when doing this