Sign in to follow this  
lisann

Robosapien

Hi all

Char wants a Robosapien for xmas I have been looking everywhere for one under the price of 64.00 pounds and am having no luck.I have searched for e codes for the shops that do sell it but can't find one would idealy only like to spend 50.00 including postage.It will be something which is used acouple of times and broken or not bothered with also I have a daughter as well who has started her list and between them it is all toting up.

Any ideas where I could get it from please???

P.S Don't really want a second hand one as it is an xmas pressy.

Ta lisa

:)

Hi

Thanks for replies found one on studio cards web site at 63.99 and got a code for 20% off code is ( 015 ) . Don't know if the Roboaptor is on there but with the 20% off it may be worth taking a look.

Lisa

;)

www.24studio.co.uk

hi again

how old is Char?

I meant to mention Real Games Co.. I've ordered a couple of board games from them, also the full set of Snafooz Puzzles, good stocking fillers and for fiddling with.

my 9.5 yr old son, L, enjoys fidget-type toys more than big expensive and frustrating toys. Well apart from PC games that is ;)

how abaout swarkovski-type crystals? I got several for about �3 each, and L loves them.

hth!

-

Katya