Sign in to follow this  
Auriel

Coming up soon

Guest GILBO!

Update: Im in Puerto Rico, and Auriel has apparentley left the bits hes done so far at another house. Sooooo, dont expect any progress in the next 2 weeks.

Well maybe from the mindless drones who are beneath us, but nothing thats any good will be added most likely.

Totally unrelated but this must be the weirdest smiley ive ever seen. :ninja:

Guest GILBO!

Auriel you goat hurder!!!!!

Come on jippii.com already to talk, ill be on the cannons section as Dr. Gilbo.

Guest GILBO!

We now have a title (by yours truly) and a subtitle (by Auriel) for the book.

The Habitual Existence

Inane Rambilings From Those With AS

Me and another boy (well just call him AC/DC Rocks, since when i link him up thats the name he will probably sign up with) have been writing a few more chapters.

Weve done some on our thoughts on music, but their mainly excuses for us to takee shots at acts we dont like, under the premise of exploring our AS. So dont read my music chapter if you like: Linkin Park, 50 Cent or Sweet.

All of the current participants have 1 chapter on in denial aspies each, which follows the excuse for cheapshot format of the music chapters.

If you dont like the book then theres no money back offers, but you can donate it to charity if you really want to.

This has been your annual update

- Moderators wont let me say

Edited by GILBO!

Hi Gilbo/Aurial -

How was Puerto Rico? Hope you weren't waylaid by the refried bean special!

Only popped in to say if your books mainly going to be an exercise in taking pops at various musicians and groups,

What about that Led Zeppelin, eh? Gotta be the single most over-rated Rock Group EVER!! I mean 'stairway to heaven' YAWNSVILLE or WHAT!!

and just so he doesn't feel left out:

What about the Gorillaz? Just took another listen to Demon Days, and realised it was just a nifty re-hash of THE DANDY WARHOL's 'Welcome..." album!!

;););):lol::lol:

Now, that should keep you busily fumin' for the next week or so...

L& (I suspect not very much) P

BD :D

Guest GILBO!

What about that Led Zeppelin, eh? Gotta be the single most over-rated Rock Group EVER!!

U2 say hi ;)

What about the Gorillaz? Just took another listen to Demon Days,

Demon Days sucked, massive dissapointment after their first album.

Now, that should keep you busily fumin' for the next week or so...

Oh i have AS, i think grudge for life is more to the point.

Guest GILBO!

And hes writing a few chapters for the book, weve given him the title of team manager which means he has responsibility but no power.

Gotta love Dilbert strips, for giving me good jokes when i cant think of anything.

matthew loves the nob

:hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno:

EXPLAIN, YOUNG MAN!!!

On second thoughts.......

Willbo - i saw that immensely clever chap, Stephen Fry, on Jonathon Ross, and he said that 'Book' is what you get if you try to type 'cool' into a phone with a predictive text feature. Is that where your 'book' comes from?

If so, is 'Willbo' what you get if you type, "WILLBeOut on his ear if he mentions 'nob' again? ;)

Gilbo - your description of a team manager hits the nail on the head... You have a secure future in corporate planning. Be very, VERY afraid!!

L&P

BD :D

Forget all that airy fairy music, get queens of the stone age on your CD player and enjoy something truly great B):wub:

Guest GILBO!
Forget all that airy fairy music, get queens of the stone age on your CD player and enjoy something truly great B):wub:

No screw Queens Of The Stone Age, play a Prince CD and let it blow your mind.

Guest GILBO!
I Need to have a good chapter in the book gilbo

Why my dear Wilbo, theres enough good chapters in the book for everyone.

If I catch any of you young scallywags playing round our car I'll give you a good old fashioned clip round the ear, Neeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And what about that Robert Plant then? Looks like a bleedin' girl, 'e does! Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

An' Prince? Pah! When Dove's cry? He'd bleedin' cry If I got me 'ands on 'im, I can tell ya! Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

By the way, If that book your planning needs a miserable old gits perspective, I'm happy to help out...

They wouldn't have got away with it in my day...

Want stringing up, the lot of 'em...

Bring back national service...

'angin's too good for 'em...

Nn :angry::angry::angry: nnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So dont read my music chapter if you like: Linkin Park, 50 Cent or Sweet.

As a certified old fart (I have turned 40 this year) comments like this leave me in a quandry. Should I point out that Ballroom Blitz and Blockbuster were two of the first records I ever bought (And damn fine records they are too) or will I make a complete t*t of myself because there is someone up to date called Sweet that I have never heard of?

Answers on a postcard please.......

Simon

Bit harsh to call the Faux Metallers, the term 'heavy Metal' didn't even exist when the Sweet were in their heyday! Not as good as Slade though......

Simon

i haven't read the thread i gave up after

matthew loves the nob

but

Bloodhound gang ownzors!