Sign in to follow this  
Auriel

Coming up soon

Life with AS: a collective group of ramblings by select members of the A.S community.

Its going to be tosh, but i thought i'd warn you before hand.

A group of us "aspies" are wrighting a book on our honest opinions of as.

well me and some fellows from the SCHOOLTHATCAN'TBENAMEDFORLEGALREASONS are writing a book, one chapter each, on what we think of as! the truth!

And this book is not suitable for those of a nervous disposition, weak of heart, the pregnant and members of the clergy.

Guest GILBO!

Me and Auriel are the editors so anything gos, there is some satire but thats how we can best get our points across.

Aye!

and as editors, its our job to put full stops in peoples work!

Edited by Auriel

oo-errrr! :ph34r:

:jester:

PS is that 'what we think of A.S. - The Truth!' or a more conceptual piece of philosophy about 'what we think of as the truth'? :wacko::blink:

PPS If the latter then can you include a chapter entitled "The Truth as it Relates to the Question 'What happened to the Bounty Bar I was saving?' When Asked by Dad."? :devil:;):shame:

Let's hope this one sees the light of day then... I seem to remember an autobiography that fell by the wayside somewhere... :whistle::whistle:

Serously A & G, put me down for a copy :D

What about weakhearted, nervous, pregnant members of the clergy?? They let wimmin in as well nowadays you know!

If you need an editor, I have lots of experience of 'itting 'eds, okay ;)

L&P

BD

Guest GILBO!
Like the avatar, Gilbo :thumbs:

Have you made Auriel listen to any Led Zep (yay! :dance: ) yet??

Bid :)

I dont think you can teach a new dog old tricks. :)

Electric Six! White Stripes! Bloodhound Gang! Gorillaz!

hangon, led zeplin = new tricks?

Surely it should be

you can't teach a new dog old tricks?!

It will include a foreward by luke jackson (ghost written, unofficial)

Perhaps your book might fare better without illegal use of fake forewords? :unsure:

our crack (is that "R" a typo?) legal team are working on it.

Edited by Auriel

Guest GILBO!

Perhaps your book might fare better without illegal use of fake forewords? :unsure:

If we make money off the book well cut that out.

If we make money off the book well cut that out.

nonoNO!

we don't cut it out, we simple have a pot of cash lying around waiting for when a legal case comes up!

Surely it should be

Or even you can't teach a BLACK DOG new tricks ;)

Guest GILBO!

Surely it should be

Or even you can't teach a BLACK DOG new tricks ;)

Listen to this man Auriel, he knows his stuff. : :)

Black Dog's an old Zep track, A... and FWIW Zep thirty years ago were doing better R&B than the Poo Stripes are doing now (mind you, so was BB King, Leadbelly etc etc etc.) :lol::lol:

Big thumbs for the Gorrilaz though - alway knew that DA was more than just a pretty face! If you like something a bit more 'earthy' - give his old mate Graham Coxon's album a listen too - takes me back to 1978, safety pins and the skids (not the ones you find after a night on the curry :shame: )

Black Dog's an old Zep track, A... and FWIW Zep thirty years ago were doing better R&B than the Poo Stripes are doing now (mind you, so was BB King, Leadbelly etc etc etc.) :lol::lol:

Big thumbs for the Gorrilaz though - alway knew that DA was more than just a pretty face! If you like something a bit more 'earthy' - give his old mate Graham Coxon's album a listen too - takes me back to 1978, safety pins and the skids (not the ones you find after a night on the curry :shame: )

don't diss the stripes, you'll make bid upset!

Who'd a thought it - A badger liking white stripes!!

(For those of a nervous disposition, I'd point out that Bid is in fact 'Badger' at her local Girl Scouts... I have not gone completely OTT and i DO NOT own a copy of Roger's Profannisaurus. Well, I do - but i haven't got to that bit yet ;) )

a copy of Roger's Profannisaurus. Well, I do - but i haven't got to that bit yet ;) )

if you ask any teacher, they would tell you that that book is the pupils bible at our school.

And talking about white stripes, the profanisaurus has given us many schoolboy titters over the stripes latest single.... :devil:

Edited by Auriel

Guest GILBO!

I have the first 5 Zepplin albums, and theres nothing on their that id call RNB.

That's 'cos they changed the meaning of R&B a few years ago for you 'yunguns'! It now includes stuff luck Beyonce (oh, Beyonce, Beyonce, won't you be my fiance... (Trad/Rik/F.Kendall: arr by baddad) and other stuff that won't quite fit the rap/garage classifications. check out some of those writing credits, Gilbo - s'all there in black (dog) and white :D

Gilbo, you youngun! I owned you! see i know these things.

But atleast i dont like tupac!

Guest GILBO!

Auriel:And i do?

Badad: Well the title rhythm and blues would suggest a combination of the 2. But its more like a different kind of pop now, i blame MTV.

adam you always blame MTV

and yes, you admitted you like tupac.

but atleast you don't think he rules all :)

Guest GILBO!
but atleast you don't think he rules all :)

It would kinda help if the person you were mocking used the forum, but hey.