Sign in to follow this  
illy

Paediatrician Appointment

B) Well we had appointments yesterday to see the Paediatrician, Nat has been to see before, but he hasnt seen Ant,

Anyway Anthony was first and it went well, He asked me what Ant ws like etc, which i explained, His violence, his swearing, his Lining up, his obsessins, etc etc.

He did ask if i tought he had ADHD, but Anthony is the least active chid, very lethargic, so i dnot think there is tha there.

He said about the meeting i have had with Ed Pysch and asked what i thought he thought, and what he had siad, ' He is a boy and he is young???' and he sort of looked as though to say 'oh!' as if he had heard it before.

Ant stuttered whhile we were there which he doesnt do when we have been S & L therapy. Told about the fact that we had had one Physio appoointment but she couldnt cope as Ant wouldnt do what she wanted and was too busy tidying her things up, and that she had mentioned Dyspraxia.

Anyway he wants to get a few Professionals together to talk things through and get a proper Diagnosis, he just has Autisitc Spectrum Disorder at the moment, but i truly believe he has Aspergers, Dyspraxia and maybe tourettes.

He asked if there was one thing we could concentrateo now, and do sometihng about it, what would it be, I said Aggresion/swearing, he thought i would say the toiletting but that is being dealt with

So he is going to sort a Clinical Psychologist out for him, and see what he can do, Not sure what they do and how different they are to Ed Psych, bgot to be better than who we have!

Also he is going to refer us to a social worker, as he cuold see i am at the end of my Tether, with both the boys.

We didnt have time to say much about how Nat was, but he asked him how things were going, He was weighed and has put on about 10 lbs, which is good and so his Meds have been upped dfrom 20mg to 30mg a day.

I did say that Nathan gets very Paranoid and sems to have a split personality not in front of nathan, but there wasnt much time to talk about it.

We will see him again in two months, but He is coming to the Meeting at Ants school on 16th Dec, sohopefully he wil say his findings to the dopey teachers and Ed Psych.

Sorry for going on but i feel taht someting is atlast going right and that he actuallylistened t me

Hugs illy