Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

Tips for keeping yourself & family together

Guest hallyscomet

Survival tips.

These survival tips are for families, however I like a lot of you am a single mum trying to do this alone, and I know it isn't easy. I just read this lovely "keeping the family together" even though I have no one to help me it helped me to be more understanding of my son. After reading this I was able to explain better to his teacher how we need to let him work at his pace, as I am a stressed mum freaking out that my son is falling behind in college. The teacher head of I.T said to me how it is so important to keep doing stuff for ourselves "Friendships and activities outside the CARERS Role' to survive and look after ourselves. That is exactly what I read here as attached A story about a child named Rebecca, and what her parents have learned for survival.

Here it is.

Get out the box of tissues, and if you are having a bad day like I was this morning, this is good medicine. Take care of yourselves and a big hug >:D<<'>

http://www.driveforrebecca.org/survivalguidefamily.pdf

Hailey :clap: