Sign in to follow this  
Amanda32

Hello

Hi everyone not been on much had lots of problem with our computer so my hubby is not sure if we are going back on yet as he hasn't any patience. We could do with a new computer as always something wrong with it..... :angry: My son is great doing really well at school his teacher said hes a perfectionist..... :lol: he's still having trouble sleeping but going to see the paed next mth, SALT nextweek. Not long for xmas nearly finished. We also booked our holiday to canada for next year..... :lol::thumbs::clap: cant wait neither of us up up and away we go for the first time ever.... :dance::dance: I hope all of you are ok and all doing really well as I miss chatting to all of you.... :tearful: using the library's computer so will try and come on when I get the chance.

Miss you all lots

Lots of love

Amandaxxxxxxx

Edited by Amanda32

Hi Amanda - nice to hear from you and good to know things are going well for you all at the mo B)

Good luck with getting the computer sorted out.

Luv Witsend.

Hi Hon,

Its brill to hear from you! I haven't been around myself much lately either what with the new Baby, so i was wondering where you'd got to! We are all doing fine this end, Lewis is loving School and the new baby finally has a name (Aiden)

I'm really pleased for you and your boy and that he's getting on great at school.

I hope you're computer gets sorted soon! I'm sure you can win your husband round :whistle: nudge nudge wink wink !!! :lol:

And how amazing, Canada. I@m so jelous!!

Hope you'll post soon,

Take Care,

Luv Kirstie. :wub:

Hi everyone.......... :dance:

Hope you all had a lovely christmas and New yr...... :notworthy::thumbs::clap:

Sorry not been on alot, to be honest we were all on the computer too much and it was getting a habit. We are doing more with each other since not using one. We go to Canada in October and already trying to sort everything out. I took my son to the photo booth the other day and he ended up crying his eyes out and sitting on the floor while it took the photo... :lol: He said mam cant do it so I was told to tak him to Klicks as they will do it on a digi camera for a passport. He has gone back a bit on some things again and all of a sudden hes always upstairs on his own too much. He his upstairs for his dinner Xbox and prefers being alone and his work is got behind. So me and the teacher as discussed about time out after an hr or so on Xbox etc and spend time with us in which he finds very boring. We have had an assessement done with the SALT about a week ago and shes has to finish it at school. They still say hes got to have things in place but now as given me work for him to do each night to work with me rather than be on his own alot. Not sure when im on next but I hope this site carrys on for a long time as it as helped me alot :thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap::clap:

Im still at my job and happy I have the odd day that I feel low but trying to get on with like we all do. Take care of yourselves and hope you are all well in yourselves lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love Amandaxxxxxxx

>:D<<'> Hiyah Amanda,

I was wondering when you were going to pop back in.

How're you doing? I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New year.

Come back soon, i miss your pms.

Take Care,

Love Kirstie. :wub: