Sign in to follow this  
witsend

Respite courtesy of scouts

Waved son off to scout camp for the weekend at 6pm, got toddler to bed at 7pm, now got the wine open and aahhh...peace and quiet B)

Actually feels like I'm on holiday! Sons behaviour has been pretty 'challenging' recently culminating in a very hard past couple of days in anticipation of camp, he was very excited but also very stressed.

Normally I'd be sat here worrying but I'm actually just relieved to have some space and I'm sure he's going to enjoy it, so just wanted to share that. Also it means I have time to sit and read the posts here properly and post myself without constant interruption B)

Funny though, the house does feel a bit empty and yes I am missing him already, just hoping he does have a good time dib dib dibbing (or whatever it is they do) :lol: . off to read some posts.

luv Witsend.

Witsend,

Enjoy it, you lucky thing you. :) Think of me in chaos - my two have just put up the Chrismas tree and are totally hyper. :hypno::hypno:

Hi Witsend,

Hope you are still enjoying your peace. Is the wine bottle empty yet?

I also have peace and quiet tonight because my little beastie has gone to stay at my parents house for the night (lucky them! :rolleyes: ).

I haven't really made the most of it but it's soooo nice to know i won't get woken up before dawn!

Kathryn, we put up our tree last night, and when we came down this morning, the cat had knocked the thing down and wrecked it, so i had to start all over again :lol: !

Off to bed now (how sad am i?),

Loulou x