Sign in to follow this  
Elefan

My thank you's!!

Right,...call it a soft moment as it is Christmas time, but I can't think of a better time to say a few thank you's.

The forum has been on the go for over two years now and has grown into a big bunny!! :robbie: Such wonderful people on here making the ASD world seem a smaller place and a much brighter one sometimes.

Kris,...my dear best pal,...IT genius and loyal supporter to me and my little girls. Without him, there would be no forum. It was his idea! >:D<<'> Thank you, bud!

Nellie,...The Knowledgeable One! A chance introduction on the forum,..and then realising we live in the same village,..and the rest is history. She campaigned relentlessly with me to help my ASD little one (and her long-suffering sibling). Her watchful eye on the forum, whilst having endless knowledge, has saved so many of us when in despair. :notworthy: Thank you, Nels!

Bid,...Most of you know Bids story, but she has been an inspiration and worked tirelessly for her family. I was so touched that she was willing to take the step of being a moderator and help safe-guard our forum. :thumbs: Thank you, Bid!

Baddad,...Again, if there is anyone who does not know of Baddad and his invaluable humour and support on this forum,...where have you been!? Always around when you need him, with a wise and funny comment to help you re-focus! :jester: Thank you, Bads the Moderator!

Lufty,.... :wub:>:D<<'> You surprised me! Thank you for earning our trust. Persevering when I try and go to ground again,..when I think you would be better off not having the challenges that my little family present. Thank you for putting up with us all,...and showing that it is possible for someone to enter this situation and stay,... You have made our 2005. I love you.

Robbie,...for being a cute bunny, regardless of how many times you nibble through Kris and Lufty's cables!! And becoming an accidental forum mascot!

My angels,....for being the inspiration to this forum and touching the lives of everyone who meets you. You wont get a chance to read this,..but I love you both with all my heart.

And to all of you,....thank you. You should be proud of the forum YOU made!

I will delete this post once I have had a caffein intake, when I realise how mortified the mods will be, and realise how uncharacteristically 'public' I have been! :D

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

:groupwave:

:dance: Just when I thought I had made my very public thank you's,...that duo of Kris and Lufty strike again!

Now they have spent nearly every waking moment over the last week building this new site,....dealing with the transfer,..and basically speaking a techie language that is lost on me! >:D<<'>

We (that's me and my girls) are so, so, so, lucky to have them both in our lives!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your efforts!!!! :robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie:

Love

Elefan

xx xx