Sign in to follow this  
Deblegs

News update

Dear All

I have had an email from Nellie to wish me Happy New Year. Thank you for your concern about not hearing from me in a while.

I have been quite busy on the computer. I am earning a bit of money doing online surveys. I am also doing some internet research for a disability organisation. I am also in the middle of an internet project about the benefits of online communication for those with Asperger Syndrome.

I did not have a particularly good Christmas as I was not well and still am not well. Where I went there were too many people and they just sat talking most of the time which I find difficult. I am thankful that I have my craft work to do. I find it easier if I am doing an activity with people rather than just talking.

I have had to cease using ******* (name removed by moderator) as they did not meet my requirements. I am now using ****** (name removed by moderator) which is a service for those with Autistic Spectrum Disorders. My new Support Worker starts on Friday and I am really looking forward to it. They are going to do a Person Centred Planning with me and Social stories to reduce my anxiety.

I will try and come on a bit more often.

Happy New Year

From Debbie Hudson

Hi Deb.

Good to see you here again. Sounds like you have been working very hard. Good news about your new suport worker, hope you like him/her and they are good at their job.

Best wishes for 2006, hope life is good to you.

Viper.

Happy New Year Debs

I hope that your new care worker is what you need. Keep up the good work we need people like you doing the work that you are doing.

Carole