Sign in to follow this  
Steve_colour-se7en

not asking!

Hello everyone,

A question if I may, why do people take things without asking?is it just for fun? or not? has anyone any ideas on this.

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Edited by Steve_colour-se7en

Because they want it. Because they what what they are taking and sometimes they forget to ask. It is naughty not to ask and if you do this in a shop you are very naughty and it is against the laws

This one annoys me my old man do's it often. I think they don't think it will matter ie my old man took ?10 from purse so when i went to pay for shopping i was short lucky i have plastice :lol: Eny way when i mention it his reply was it's only a tenner. Most of the time thay don't think rude but not intentional

Thank you oreo cookie,

I dont about you, I will let anyone have any thing as long as they ask! when they just take I find it really upsetting.

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Bad manners!.............it also annoys me when I let someone borrow something and then time moves on , and I have to ask for it back :angry: .Why can,t people borrow something, use it and then return it.I,ve lent a book to someone and months have passed :angry: , and they have,nt returned it, then I have to ask for it back :angry: ,............................................................... :rolleyes: