Sign in to follow this  
hev

dh not well

my dh has got a cold well i would say he has a very slight headache,anyone would think hes dying the way hes going on and on,keeps asking me to feel his head to show me how hot it is,ive resisted the urge to slap his head actually!

im not an unsympathetic person,if i say so myself im a caring person but when hes going on about this cold all day i dont feel caring.

he went to bed for 3 hours then suddenly jumped out of bed as football is on,he jumped as he thought he had missed it!!god help him later if he cheers if they score!!

anyway got that off my chest,feel better now,im just off to play florence nightingale now!

my dh has got a cold well i would say he has a very slight headache,anyone would think hes dying the way hes going on and on,keeps asking me to feel his head to show me how hot it is,ive resisted the urge to slap his head actually!

im not an unsympathetic person,if i say so myself im a caring person but when hes going on about this cold all day i dont feel caring.

he went to bed for 3 hours then suddenly jumped out of bed as football is on,he jumped as he thought he had missed it!!god help him later if he cheers if they score!!

anyway got that off my chest,feel better now,im just off to play florence nightingale now!

Next time take the plug out the tv and hide it :lol:

Hev, what do you expect. He's a man.

I can hear all the men on the forum screaming "sexist" :lol:

and i hope his team gets thrashed 5-0,even though hes managed to go to the bookies today and put a bet on them to win,he still managed to walk there with his terrible illness,strange eh?!

and i hope his team gets thrashed 5-0,even though hes managed to go to the bookies today and put a bet on them to win,he still managed to walk there with his terrible illness,strange eh?!

And your point is? :whistle::whistle::lol:

Simon

Edited by mossgrove

well im a very horrible girl who needs her hand slapped,he has been in bed all day,hasent eaten a thing which is not like him,has had to book time off work which he never does,im trying to make up for being horrible though as ive took him up some painkillers,i cant look after him too much though as im on here most of time :lol: